Date: Not fixed, up to your schedule
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Experience
Tour Category: Yangon tour packages
- Admire one of the greatest pagodas in the world made of 16 tons of pure gold: Shwedagon Pagoda
- Witness the huge reclining Buddha statue in Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda
- Gaze out at the outstanding landmarks of Yangon including the city hall, the independent monument, high court and many colonial buildings of England
- Savor local cuisine in Yangon’s famous restaurants
Experience this 3-day Yangon City Tour With:
- Guides: hand-picked best tour guides with deep knowledge, humor, profession (English speaking guides, other languages upon request)
- Drivers: polite, friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned & clean
- Meals: meals are arranged at local restaurants so you can taste authentic Burmese cuisine
- Accommodation: listed below or various types of equivalent accommodation are available, from 5-star hotels, 4-star hotels in the best location, good value 3-star hotels, to boutique hotels reflect the style of the region
Day 1: Yangon Arrival – Half Day City Tour (-)
Day 2: Yangon City Tour (B)
Day 3: Yangon – Departure (B)
Please note that every element of the tour below can be tailored. Tell us your specific interest and we will be happy to make adjustments for you. This inquiry is totally free and you are under no obligation!
Day 01: Yangon Arrival – Half Day City Tour (L, D)
Landing at Yangon International Airport, you will meet and be greeted by your guide. Then your Yangon city tour starts at Mahabandola Road where you can have a panoramic view of the Bangeli Mosque. From there strolling to the gold shop on Shwebontha Street, where the Sunni Surati mosque is located in this area. After lunch, we will visit the Thachanpe Mosque built in 1920. It was restored well after 1950 (women were not allowed to be banned). Sabashar – the king of Indian tycoons who died in his prison buried him on the spot, where would be the historic mosque.
Evening, head to the Kandawgyi Park to enjoy the beautiful scenery and get a glimpse at the magnificent Karaweik Hall. Dinner will be served at local Halal restaurant and overnight in Yangon.
Day 02: Yangon City Tour (B, L, D)
After breakfast, highlight your morning of day 2 with a visit to the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda – the landmark of Myanmar and one of the world’s greatest wonders. And we continue to get to the city center which is the landmark of Yangon. Stroll along the street to get a glimpse at the unique architecture of Yangon that you can find nowhere in Asia and takes some photographs of City Hall, the Independent Monument, court and many colonial buildings dating back to the British colonial time to the location of the Yangon River.
Then, head to the vibrant local Bogyoke Market (also known as the Scott Market) where you will find a wide range of handicrafts, jewelry, textiles, lacquerware in Myanmar. (Note: the market is closed on Mondays and gazette holiday). We also head down to the Chinese market town where selling fresh fruits, flowers, and local delicacies. Fulfill your second-day sightseeing by walking on the shores of Inya Lake is remarkable.
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 03: Yangon – Departure (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel, we then visit Chauk Htat Gyi Reclining Buddha image and shopping at Junction Square shopping mall. After lunch, we transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Trip ends. We hope that you love the itinerary we offer. Thank you for making your trip with Go Myanmar Tours!
Please contact us for the price of this package
English speaking local tour guide (other languages upon request)
2-night accommodation with breakfast at 3 stars hotels (With hotel option).
Entrance fees for places mentioned
Transfers and sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
Government tax and service charges
Accommodation (Without hotel option)
Meals & Drinks
10 US$ for international airport tax
Visa arrangement and services
Other personal expenses.
Please be aware that hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are canceled or delayed Go Myanmar Tour will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
The traveling times mentioned within this dossier are approximations only. These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.
This itinerary and supplementary information has been compiled in good faith and was accurate at the time of writing. However, it DOES NOT form part of a contract between the client and Go Myanmar Tours.