Short Excursion in Myanmar
Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Relax
Travel Dates: Daily
Tour Route: Yangon & Bagan
Tour Category: Yangon tour
- Visit Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the most glistening pagodas in the world
- Soak up the bustling Nyaung Oo market of Bagan to taste the local flavor and discover the life of people
- Explore the art and architecture of Bagan through a trip to the outstanding pagodas and temples
- Get on a horse cart ride, passing through the scenic route and gaze out at the simple beauty of Bagan
Experience this Myanmar itinerary 4 days With:
- Guides: hand-picked best tour guides with deep knowledge, humor, profession (English speaking guides, other languages upon request)
- Drivers: polite, friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, & clean
- Meals: meals are arranged at local restaurants so you can taste authentic Burmese cuisine
- Accommodation: Well-chosen hotels are listed below. Besides, various types of equivalent accommodation are available, from 5-star hotels, 4-star hotels in the best location, good value 3-star hotels, to boutique hotels reflect the style of the region
Day 01: Yangon Arrival (-)
Day 02: Yangon – Flight to Bagan (B, L)
Day 03: Bagan – Back to Yangon (B, L)
Day 04: Yangon Departure (B)
Please note that every element of the tour below can be tailored. Tell us your specific interest and we will be happy to make adjustments for you. This inquiry is totally free and you are under no obligation!
Day 1: Yangon Arrival (-)
Mingalaba! Welcome to Yangon, where you will start your amazing 4-day Myanmar tour! Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, welcomed by our local tour guide and transfer to the hotel in Yangon for check-in.
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 02: Yangon – Short Flight to Bagan (B, L)
After breakfast at your hotel, get on an air-conditional vehicle for a ride to the Airport for your flight to Bagan.
On arrival, transfer to hotel. Start your trip with a visit to fabulous Nyaung Oo Market where every day the locals come to buy and sell fresh products and other goods. Then visit the golden stupa of Shwezigon Pagoda, the golden stupas built as the reliquary shrine in Bagan. Listen to your guide about the introduction of Bagan’s rich history.
Have lunch and begin your afternoon itinerary with a visit to a traditional lacquerware workshop which you can observe the production of one of Myanmar’s best-known handicrafts. Continue to Ananda Temple, an architectural masterpiece and one of Bagan’s most beautiful temples. Then travel by horse cart for a tour passing along ancient temples. Enjoy an amazing sunset over the plains from the upper terrace of one of the temples.
Overnight in Bagan.
Day 03: Bagan – Yangon Tour (B, L)
This early morning, say goodbye to Bagan and transfer to the airport for a domestic flight to Yangon to continue your Myanmar itinerary 4 days. Back to Yangon, venture the mysterious city with the first stop at Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to admire the huge reclining Buddha image. We then head down to the royal lake to see the atmosphere of Yangon city from different parts and take some beautiful photos at the mesmerizing Kandawgyi Park and Karaweik Palace, an impressive floating golden barge.
Complete your remarkable day by joining an extended visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the world’s most spectacular religious pagodas. See how glistening is it at the moment of twilight when the sun is slowly going down. The golden dome pagoda is the place to see the local ways of life and belief, as well as visitors, can watch the world’s go by.
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 04: Yangon City Tour – Departure (B)
The leisure time of the final day in Myanmar delivers you an opportunity to continue discovering Yangon city in depth. In the morning, drive to the city center near Sule Pagoda to enjoy the bustling life of Yangon and its people. Then visit Bogyoke Aung San Market (former Scott’s Market), the major bazaar in the city to gaze out at the collection of unique Burmese products mix with Indian and Chinese products. Later, move on to Yangon international airport for your departure flight. (Note: the market is closed on Mondays and gazette holiday). Trip ends.
Thank you for making your 4 day trip with Go Myanmar Tours!
Price: Please contact us for your special price
English speaking guide (other languages upon request)
All private ground transfers and transportation
Accommodation with daily breakfast
All entrance fees
Meals indicated in the itinerary (B-Breakfast; L – Lunch, D- Dinner)
Water during the trip
Airport Tax (USD 10 per person)
Entrance fees according to the itinerary
Meals not mentioned
Personal expense (phone call, laundry, beverages)